Radio Shuttle Racking System
STORAGE AUTOMATION RADIO SHUTTLE SYSTEM
Maintain maximum selectivity and increase your operational efficiency with the Radio shuttle pallet racking system. Radio shuttle is a semi-automated storage and retrieval system that allows for a maximum use of warehouse space. Easily managed with a remote control, the Radio shuttle pallet shuttle is loaded into storage loads and executes orders to load or unload pallets into a lane. The lanes are fed pallets by lift trucks such as reach trucks or sit down forklifts.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGES OF RADIO SHUTTLE RACKING SYSTEM ?
- FULLY UTILIZE STORAGE SPACE – Radio shuttle racks are the best solution in terms of high-density storage. Racks can go up to 60m deep, which is more than is possible with any conventional form of racking.
- TIME SAVING – Making the Loading and unloading tasks easy and fast without driving in to the lane as the traditional drive-in system.
- SAFETY – Picking up goods without driving in will definitely reduced the risk of damaging the racking structure.
- COST SAVING – Higher production since the flow of incoming and outgoing good increases.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT – Radio shuttle racks can be organized to suit both First-In-Last-Out and First-In-First-Out requirements. For the latter, pallets can be accessed at both ends of each lane.
THE SHUTTLE CART/RADIO SHUTTLE
- The shuttle also includes options for use in different environments including cold storage.
- The different modes of operation offers a large program panel that greatly increases the flow performance.